We at WEAVE want you or your loved one to start dancing! We offer classes for ages 2.5 - adult in ballet, tap, hip hop, jazz, contemporary-funk, musical theatre, acro, and more - and ALL of the classes in your age group is included in this sale! But you should also know that we offer much more than just dance classes... WEAVE: A Conceptual Dance Company is a creative entanglement of fearless movement. Our artists are individuals, and we treat them as such. Here you will see movers discovering their heart style through one of the many woven styles of WEAVE. Our program is designed for students who just want to have fun or students who are more serious minded. Whatever age you are, whatever size you are, whatever color you are, whatever way you are... you could have a home here. Join the WEAVE family.
or keep reading
WHY CHOOSE WEAVE?
...well, on top of our:
..We're different for all the right reasons:
or keep reading
Below is a list of our classes that will be offered weekly on our Fall/Winter 2020 schedule. To best view our schedule we recommend downloading our app.
1st Grade and Under
Hip, Hop, & Roll
This new class is for K-3rd graders to help transition from wittle weavin to leveled classes. Kindergarten and 1st graders can take this class along with their wittle weavin classes. 2nd and 3rd graders can take this class along with their leveled classes. If you have a dancer that falls in this category, this is their most important class!
a program of classes that range from beginner - advanced levels for dancers in at least 2nd grade
Classical Ballet Barre
Abnormal Ballet Barre
Hip Hop Foundations
Recreational Adult Only Classes
Adult Hip Hop
ALL of the classes within your age group will be available to you WHEN YOU SIGN UP
Contact us for more details on class descriptions
Or Keep Reading for COVID-19 Precations
WHY BECOME AN OPEN COMPANY MEMBER?
When you sign up for our new student special, you become a company member.. a.k.a: a WEAVER!
or keep reading
At WEAVE, your health and safety is our number one priority. See here to see our COVID-19 Phases.
Or Keep Reading for Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
You will sign to understand and oblige by this agreement when signing up
1. On the same day you sign up, your debit/credit card will be charged a one time $45 registration fee.
2. On the 31st day of your membership you will be charged 50% off the normal membership price
3. On the 61st day of your membership, you will be charged the full membership price which varies depending on which classes you choose. ($75/month for full adult program, $99/month for full wittle weavin program, $125/month for full wittle weavin plus transistions class, $150/month for full leveled program)
4. From there your membership fee will be charged on the same day of the month as your most recent charge.
5. To cancel automatic withdrawals, a written request must be sent to 30 days before your next automatic withdrawal. If a written request is received during the 30-day period before your next automatic withdrawal, the automatic withdrawal will continue for the month following and the cancellation will take in effect for the month following after that. All charges are non-transferable and non-refundable.
6. In addition you also agree to understand and abide by all things listed here: