GET YOUR FREE MONTH OF
2nd MONTH 50% OFF
We at WEAVE want you or your loved one to start dancing! We offer classes for ages 2.5 - adult in ballet, tap, hip hop, jazz, contemporary-funk, musical theatre, acro, and more - and ALL of the classes in your age group is included in this sale! Over the summer we offer classes that are included in this sale plus heavy discounts on our camps. But you should also know that we offer much more than just dance classes... WEAVE: A Conceptual Dance Company is a creative entanglement of fearless movement. Our artists are individuals, and we treat them as such. Here you will see movers discovering their heart style through one of the many woven styles of WEAVE. Our program is designed for students who just want to have fun or students who are more serious minded. Whatever age you are, whatever size you are, whatever color you are, whatever way you are... you could have a home here. Join the WEAVE family.
or keep reading
WHY CHOOSE WEAVE?
We encourage our dancers to train in all styles for a holistic approach to movement. This is how our program is designed and works best for those who engage. Our styles include ballet, hip hop, contemporary-funk, lyrical, acro, tap, and much more.
Not only is diversity important in our training (in fact, we offer the most styles within 100 miles), it is also important in our community. From the shades of tights we offer to the worldwide history of dance that we teach, we strive to foster an environment that is welcoming to everyone.
Health & Safety
We care about our dancers and our dancer's loved ones, so we have COVID-19 policies and procedures in place. Our studio is a safe place to explore the arts - which is now more important than ever.
WEAVE dancers don't look like other dancers because we develop the individual artist. We believe everyone who feels called to move has a unique gift. Let us help you develop your style.
Technique is the backbone of your artistry. Our technique classes are offered in classical and street styles to set a solid foundation for exploration of movement.
We believe in God of Heaven, our Creator, that gives us talent and power to create and make unique, life-changing art that affects both the artist and those that witness the art.
We also have:
or keep reading
Below is a list of our classes that are offered weekly and/or bi-weekly. Over the summer, we also offer specialty classes which can be viewied on our app. To best view our schedule we recommend downloading our app.
1st Grade and Under
Hip, Hop, & Roll
This new class is for K-3rd graders to help transition from wittle weavin to leveled classes. Kindergarten and 1st graders can take this class along with their wittle weavin classes. 2nd and 3rd graders can take this class along with their leveled classes. If you have a dancer that falls in this category, this is their most important class!
a program of classes that range from beginner - advanced levels for dancers in at least 2nd grade
Classical Ballet Barre
Abnormal Ballet Barre
*Ballet Focus Classes
Strength and Stretch
*Hip Hop Focus Classes
Hip Hop Foundations
*Musical Theatre Focus Classes
Recreational Adult Only Classes
Adult Hip Hop
ALL of the classes within your age group will be available to you WHEN YOU SIGN UP
Download our App to See When Classes Are Offered
Or Keep Reading
WHY BECOME AN OPEN COMPANY MEMBER?
When you sign up for our new student special, you become a company member.. a.k.a: a WEAVER!
When you are a company member you receive prioirty booking. This means that if a class is full and a student that is not a company member is in that class, then YOU will take their spot. We also have a few extra spots past our capacity exclusively for company members, that is why it is important to join the waitlist when booking classes.
Only open company members perform in our annual showcases: Christmas and Spring. This option is not available to class pass or drop in students.
YEAR ROUND CLASSES
Our program doesn't stop! We follow Hamilton County school calendar for breaks and have few breaks over the summer.
or keep reading
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
You will sign to understand and oblige by this agreement when signing up
1. On the same day you sign up, your debit/credit card will be charged a one time $45 registration fee.
2. All memberships will start on the first day of our summer program: June 8th. If you sign up any date after that, your membership will start immediately.
3. On the 31st day of your membership you will be charged 50% off the normal membership price
4. On the 61st day of your membership, you will be charged the full membership price which varies depending on which classes you choose. ($75/month for full adult program, $99/month for full wittle weavin program, $125/month for full wittle weavin plus transistions class, $150/month for full leveled program)
5. From there your membership fee will be charged on the same day of the month as your most recent charge.
6. To cancel automatic withdrawals, a written request must be sent to email@example.com 30 days before your next automatic withdrawal. If a written request is received during the 30-day period before your next automatic withdrawal, the automatic withdrawal will continue for the month following and the cancellation will take in effect for the month following after that. All charges are non-transferable and non-refundable.
7. In addition you also agree to understand and abide by all things listed here: www.weavedancecompany.com/opencompanypolicies